Thursday, July 7, 2016

More bulletin board ideas!

This is the 2nd post of my bulletin boards!! You can find the first one by clicking HERE.


Birthday board... one birthday so I had parents write "Happy birthday!" in their language :) Idea from HERE.


Our summer camp promotion board that I made.




Not a bulletin board, but I made a Disney themed door and I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I hand drew and cut out ALL of the little characters. I still need to trace them and make files on my SIL so I cam make these again with a new group of kiddos!! ♥♥♥ PS it was hard matching all my kids to a character, but they are PERFECT.


I've done this before, but this one has tissue paper as a rainbow instead of a paper chain.


A lame birthday board I made lol.


And this is probably the worst birthday board I have ever done!


Not a bulletin board. But I had parents write on balloons for our owners birthday and surprise decorated her door. (And made her cry!)


My birthday board!! Inspiration from the picture below of her door!! Love! Click it to visit her blog!


And the banner is free from HERE. Check them out on Pinterest and Facebook too :) Tons of adorable things!



No comments:

Post a Comment